Does Honda Make Family-Friendly Vehicles?
You couldn’t ask for a more family-friendly lineup than the latest selection of Honda vehicles. Boasting several safety awards and the latest driver assistance technology, just a few Honda family favorites include:
- 2018 Honda Odyssey
- 2018 Honda CR-V
- 2018 Honda Accord
- And more.
Safe Family Cars: The Honda Sensing Suite
Honda driver assistance technology outpaces features offered by rival models, with amenities including:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)
Whether helping you safely change lanes between Kirkland and Seattle or preventing collisions in Redmond, Honda Sensing® technology keeps you from harm.
Family Friendly Cars: Odyssey, CR-V, and Accord
- 2018 Honda Odyssey: With space for up to 8 passengers or 155.8 cubic feet of cargo, the Honda Odyssey minivan is a fantastic family vehicle. Magic Slide 2nd-Row Seats help make the interior versatile as well as spacious, and a handy CabinWatch feature lets you see the back seats, even in the dark. Family-friendly features include a Rear Entertainment System and a wireless phone charger. This one is surely a winner over the Toyota Sienna.
- 2018 Honda CR-V: Named 2018 Motor Trend SUV of the Year, the Honda CR-V strikes an ideal balance between capability and family-friendliness. Standard features are impressive throughout the trim lineup, and, despite a healthy 184 hp, 180 lb.-ft. of torque standard output, this vehicle still has a healthy fuel economy.
2018 Honda Accord: The Honda Accord and Honda Accord Hybrid are popular midsize sedans that work well for impressing clients and colleagues, as they do tackling the Seattle school run. A great choice for city families, the Accord has a spacious trunk, upscale fittings, and great technology offerings.
Check Out the Family-Friendly Lineup Here at Honda of Kirkland
More from Honda of Kirkland
Honda and Toyota have been at the forefront of the market when it comes down to helpful safety technologies for your hectic Seattle commute. Both Honda Sensing Suite and Toyota Safety Sense technologies employ active features to help crashes from occurring. But which safety package — and, as a consequence, which brand — is best…
Critics are full of praise for the 2020 Honda CR-V — and its tremendous amount of cargo space is just one reason. This compact SUV’s expansive interior dimensions ensure that all 5 passengers are treated to supportive, comfortable seats and plenty of room to stretch out on long drives. You’ll find high-quality materials throughout the…
Drivers and critics alike are buzzing about the versatile 2020 Honda CR-V. This family-friendly vehicle is designed with your safety and comfort in mind, with abundant advanced technology features and comfort amenities offered standard. With four trims to choose from and plenty of available extras, you can customize your CR-V to make your daily grind…