Does Honda Make Family-Friendly Vehicles?
You couldn’t ask for a more family-friendly lineup than the latest selection of Honda vehicles. Boasting several safety awards and the latest driver assistance technology, just a few Honda family favorites include:
- 2018 Honda Odyssey
- 2018 Honda CR-V
- 2018 Honda Accord
- And more.
Safe Family Cars: The Honda Sensing Suite
Honda driver assistance technology outpaces features offered by rival models, with amenities including:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)
Whether helping you safely change lanes between Kirkland and Seattle or preventing collisions in Redmond, Honda Sensing® technology keeps you from harm.
Family Friendly Cars: Odyssey, CR-V, and Accord
- 2018 Honda Odyssey: With space for up to 8 passengers or 155.8 cubic feet of cargo, the Honda Odyssey minivan is a fantastic family vehicle. Magic Slide 2nd-Row Seats help make the interior versatile as well as spacious, and a handy CabinWatch feature lets you see the back seats, even in the dark. Family-friendly features include a Rear Entertainment System and a wireless phone charger. This one is surely a winner over the Toyota Sienna.
- 2018 Honda CR-V: Named 2018 Motor Trend SUV of the Year, the Honda CR-V strikes an ideal balance between capability and family-friendliness. Standard features are impressive throughout the trim lineup, and, despite a healthy 184 hp, 180 lb.-ft. of torque standard output, this vehicle still has a healthy fuel economy.
2018 Honda Accord: The Honda Accord and Honda Accord Hybrid are popular midsize sedans that work well for impressing clients and colleagues, as they do tackling the Seattle school run. A great choice for city families, the Accord has a spacious trunk, upscale fittings, and great technology offerings.
Check Out the Family-Friendly Lineup Here at Honda of Kirkland
More from Honda of Kirkland
Along with incredible performance and towing power, the new 2022 Honda Pilot dimensions offer another layer of versatility for you to enjoy on Redmond roads. With Honda Pilot cargo space that measures maximum of 83.9 cubic feet as well as comfortable seating and so much more, it’s simple to see how this crossover is…
If you’re ready to upgrade your Redmond adventures with a new ride, you might be wondering: “where can I sell my car in Seattle?” At Honda of Kirkland, you can sell us your used car in Seattle in no time and seal the deal on your next Woodinville ride. Plus, this enables you to put these…
If you love the efficiency of a sedan like the Honda Accord, you can take your fuel savings to the next level on Redmond roads with the new 2021 Honda Accord hybrid gas mileage. With a stunning 48 city/48 highway mpg* rating, you can count on this Honda to take you further with fewer stops…