Does Honda Make Family-Friendly Vehicles?
You couldn’t ask for a more family-friendly lineup than the latest selection of Honda vehicles. Boasting several safety awards and the latest driver assistance technology, just a few Honda family favorites include:
- 2018 Honda Odyssey
- 2018 Honda CR-V
- 2018 Honda Accord
- And more.
Safe Family Cars: The Honda Sensing Suite
Honda driver assistance technology outpaces features offered by rival models, with amenities including:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)
Whether helping you safely change lanes between Kirkland and Seattle or preventing collisions in Redmond, Honda Sensing® technology keeps you from harm.
Family Friendly Cars: Odyssey, CR-V, and Accord
- 2018 Honda Odyssey: With space for up to 8 passengers or 155.8 cubic feet of cargo, the Honda Odyssey minivan is a fantastic family vehicle. Magic Slide 2nd-Row Seats help make the interior versatile as well as spacious, and a handy CabinWatch feature lets you see the back seats, even in the dark. Family-friendly features include a Rear Entertainment System and a wireless phone charger. This one is surely a winner over the Toyota Sienna.
- 2018 Honda CR-V: Named 2018 Motor Trend SUV of the Year, the Honda CR-V strikes an ideal balance between capability and family-friendliness. Standard features are impressive throughout the trim lineup, and, despite a healthy 184 hp, 180 lb.-ft. of torque standard output, this vehicle still has a healthy fuel economy.
2018 Honda Accord: The Honda Accord and Honda Accord Hybrid are popular midsize sedans that work well for impressing clients and colleagues, as they do tackling the Seattle school run. A great choice for city families, the Accord has a spacious trunk, upscale fittings, and great technology offerings.
Check Out the Family-Friendly Lineup Here at Honda of Kirkland
More from Honda of Kirkland
If you’re ready to upgrade your Redmond ride with a spacious and reliable crossover, then the new 2021 Honda Pilot interior provides the versatility you need to keep up with your lifestyle. From advanced technology, comfort, and safety features that will satisfy all eight passengers on board, to ample cargo space that’s perfect for handling…
If you’re searching for a SUV with incredible strength for your next trip near Redmond, consider the 2021 Honda Pilot. With the ability to tow up to 5,000 pounds this SUV delivers towing capability for hitching a trailer or boat for trips with family or friends and hauling equipment on Woodinville job sites. Keep reading…
There wasn’t a full 2021 Honda Pilot redesign, but the new Pilot does have several distinct differences from the 2020 model. The changes to the 2021 Pilot include a new standard transmission as well as a new trim package, so keep reading to learn how the 2021 Honda Pilot will change the way you drive….