Does Honda Make Family-Friendly Vehicles?
You couldn’t ask for a more family-friendly lineup than the latest selection of Honda vehicles. Boasting several safety awards and the latest driver assistance technology, just a few Honda family favorites include:
- 2018 Honda Odyssey
- 2018 Honda CR-V
- 2018 Honda Accord
- And more.
Safe Family Cars: The Honda Sensing Suite
Honda driver assistance technology outpaces features offered by rival models, with amenities including:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)
Whether helping you safely change lanes between Kirkland and Seattle or preventing collisions in Redmond, Honda Sensing® technology keeps you from harm.
Family Friendly Cars: Odyssey, CR-V, and Accord
- 2018 Honda Odyssey: With space for up to 8 passengers or 155.8 cubic feet of cargo, the Honda Odyssey minivan is a fantastic family vehicle. Magic Slide 2nd-Row Seats help make the interior versatile as well as spacious, and a handy CabinWatch feature lets you see the back seats, even in the dark. Family-friendly features include a Rear Entertainment System and a wireless phone charger. This one is surely a winner over the Toyota Sienna.
- 2018 Honda CR-V: Named 2018 Motor Trend SUV of the Year, the Honda CR-V strikes an ideal balance between capability and family-friendliness. Standard features are impressive throughout the trim lineup, and, despite a healthy 184 hp, 180 lb.-ft. of torque standard output, this vehicle still has a healthy fuel economy.
2018 Honda Accord: The Honda Accord and Honda Accord Hybrid are popular midsize sedans that work well for impressing clients and colleagues, as they do tackling the Seattle school run. A great choice for city families, the Accord has a spacious trunk, upscale fittings, and great technology offerings.
Check Out the Family-Friendly Lineup Here at Honda of Kirkland
More from Honda of Kirkland
The 2019 Honda Accord is one of the most popular options among Redmond-area drivers looking for a new midsize sedan. But which of the Honda Accord trims works best for you? Each Accord configuration offers its own features, colors, and price. Learn more below, and when you’re ready, schedule a test drive here at Honda of Kirkland…
Seattle sure is booming. But with all its growth comes more traffic. If you’re interested in finding a better way to navigate the city during rush hour or on hectic weekends, you’ll want to rely on Honda of Kirkland’s helpful guide. Learn how to navigate Seattle traffic successfully with Honda of Kirkland. Seattle Library FAQs and Facts Contact Us…
The service experts at Honda of Kirkland get plenty of questions about Honda warning lights, such as what the Honda Accord warning lights mean or what the Honda CR-V warning lights mean. Fortunately, for Woodinville drivers, Honda warning lights are generally the same between models. We’re happy to help you understand what the warning lights mean with…