Does Honda Make Family-Friendly Vehicles?
You couldn’t ask for a more family-friendly lineup than the latest selection of Honda vehicles. Boasting several safety awards and the latest driver assistance technology, just a few Honda family favorites include:
- 2018 Honda Odyssey
- 2018 Honda CR-V
- 2018 Honda Accord
- And more.
Safe Family Cars: The Honda Sensing Suite
Honda driver assistance technology outpaces features offered by rival models, with amenities including:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)
Whether helping you safely change lanes between Kirkland and Seattle or preventing collisions in Redmond, Honda Sensing® technology keeps you from harm.
Family Friendly Cars: Odyssey, CR-V, and Accord
- 2018 Honda Odyssey: With space for up to 8 passengers or 155.8 cubic feet of cargo, the Honda Odyssey minivan is a fantastic family vehicle. Magic Slide 2nd-Row Seats help make the interior versatile as well as spacious, and a handy CabinWatch feature lets you see the back seats, even in the dark. Family-friendly features include a Rear Entertainment System and a wireless phone charger. This one is surely a winner over the Toyota Sienna.
- 2018 Honda CR-V: Named 2018 Motor Trend SUV of the Year, the Honda CR-V strikes an ideal balance between capability and family-friendliness. Standard features are impressive throughout the trim lineup, and, despite a healthy 184 hp, 180 lb.-ft. of torque standard output, this vehicle still has a healthy fuel economy.
2018 Honda Accord: The Honda Accord and Honda Accord Hybrid are popular midsize sedans that work well for impressing clients and colleagues, as they do tackling the Seattle school run. A great choice for city families, the Accord has a spacious trunk, upscale fittings, and great technology offerings.
Check Out the Family-Friendly Lineup Here at Honda of Kirkland
More from Honda of Kirkland
If you’re looking to get behind the wheel of a Honda crossover that’s perfect for your family and helps you get tough jobs done, the new Honda Passport is sure to impress. The 2021 Honda Passport’s towing capacity is 5,000 pounds with AWD. The new Passport enhances your towing strength with advanced engineering and trusted…
If you want fuel-friendly performance from your next sedan, then you may be wondering, “Is the Honda Civic fuel efficient?” The base-level Honda Civic — the Civic Sedan LX with a CVT — earns a fuel economy rating of 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway.* You’ll have the efficiency you need on Redmond roads. You…
When it comes to reliable and versatile sedans, you can’t go wrong with the 2021 Honda Accord interior. With improved technology and comfort features to enhance your Kirkland ride and a range of available features and versatile cabin space, this Honda sedan is sure to exceed your expectations with new capabilities. Learn more about what…