Does Honda Make Family-Friendly Vehicles?
You couldn’t ask for a more family-friendly lineup than the latest selection of Honda vehicles. Boasting several safety awards and the latest driver assistance technology, just a few Honda family favorites include:
- 2018 Honda Odyssey
- 2018 Honda CR-V
- 2018 Honda Accord
- And more.
Safe Family Cars: The Honda Sensing Suite
Honda driver assistance technology outpaces features offered by rival models, with amenities including:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)
Whether helping you safely change lanes between Kirkland and Seattle or preventing collisions in Redmond, Honda Sensing® technology keeps you from harm.
Family Friendly Cars: Odyssey, CR-V, and Accord
- 2018 Honda Odyssey: With space for up to 8 passengers or 155.8 cubic feet of cargo, the Honda Odyssey minivan is a fantastic family vehicle. Magic Slide 2nd-Row Seats help make the interior versatile as well as spacious, and a handy CabinWatch feature lets you see the back seats, even in the dark. Family-friendly features include a Rear Entertainment System and a wireless phone charger. This one is surely a winner over the Toyota Sienna.
- 2018 Honda CR-V: Named 2018 Motor Trend SUV of the Year, the Honda CR-V strikes an ideal balance between capability and family-friendliness. Standard features are impressive throughout the trim lineup, and, despite a healthy 184 hp, 180 lb.-ft. of torque standard output, this vehicle still has a healthy fuel economy.
2018 Honda Accord: The Honda Accord and Honda Accord Hybrid are popular midsize sedans that work well for impressing clients and colleagues, as they do tackling the Seattle school run. A great choice for city families, the Accord has a spacious trunk, upscale fittings, and great technology offerings.
Check Out the Family-Friendly Lineup Here at Honda of Kirkland
More from Honda of Kirkland
The 2019 Honda Passport specs are impressive enough to make this midsize SUV one of the most desirable on the market. With a starting MSRP of $31,990,****** the base trim Honda Passport 2019 Sport offers a superb driving experience thanks to a 3.5L V6 engine and convenient features like remote engine start. Take a peek…
The Goldilocks of Honda SUVs, the 2019 Honda Passport has a midsize body that feels just right. At its base level, the Honda Passport Sport contains perks like Remote Engine Start and Lane Keep Assist. The benefits of the higher trims include leather-trimmed seats, wireless phone charging, rain-sensing wipers, and more. Stop by Honda of Kirkland to…
Thanks to its noteworthy fuel efficiency, the 2019 Honda Civic remains a favorite among eco-conscious drivers. Whether you spend your time in city traffic or hitting the open highway, the Civic offers impressive fuel economy. Shoppers can pick from five Civic trims, each delivering the power and efficiency Redmond drivers expect. Learn more about the…