Express Service at Honda of Kirkland
What is Honda Express Service?
Honda Express Service, is a Quick, Easy & Affordable Service for oil changes, and light maintenance needs. It’s why Kirkland drivers prefer our shop to local ones.
Quick: Maintaining the reliability of your vehicle is important to us, but we understand you need to get back on the road as soon as possible. This is why we offer you an experience that is quick, yet maintains the quality through the use of Honda Genuine Parts installed by Honda-factory trained technicians.
Easy: We understand that you can’t plan when that maintenance light will appear. This is why we offer quick while-you-wait service.
Affordable: We understand you bought a Honda because of its value and we want to extend that value to our service department. Not only will you find our prices affordable, we offer you a variety of amenities while you wait.
Our Express Service includes:
- Check for engine oil leaks
- Inspect back-up light operation
- Inspect fog lights and headlight low and bright beam operation
- Check windshield and glass for cracks, chips and pitting
- Fill windshield washer fluid
- Measure tread depth on all tires
- Inspect overall tire wear and condition
- Check and adjust pressure on all tires
- Inspect hazard light operation
- Inspect taillight, turn signal, side marker and license plate lights
- Inspect windshield wiper and washer operation
- Check brake fluid level and condition
- Perform battery performance test
- Check engine coolant level and check for leaks
- Inspect brake light operation
- Inspect all vehicle wiper blades
- Inspect malfunction indicator lamp (MIL)/warning lamp
- Inspect battery cables and clean terminals
We pride ourselves in offering an Express Service Experience that’s Quick, Easy & Affordable. Stop in today and experience it for yourself.