What is HondaLink®?
Standard on a variety of new Hondas, HondaLink® helps connect you to your vehicle when you’re away through a smartphone app. With HondaLink®, you’ll be able to do a number of things directly from your phone, including:
- Controlling your car – Start your Honda, set your security alarm, and even set a precise internal temperature for your Honda right from your phone. This makes the occasional temperature changes of Seattle a breeze.
- Locate your vehicle. – Whether your vehicle has been stolen, or you simply can’t find it in one of Seattle’s many crowded parking lots, HondaLink® lets you pinpoint its location.
- Get where you’re going. – Send navigation directions remotely from your phone, or take advantage of personal concierge service while you’re on I-405.
- Get help. – HondaLink® is there for you in an emergency with roadside assistance and automatic collision notification.
- Monitor vehicle health. – Run a vehicle diagnostics test, get maintenance reminders, and set up your next service appointment.
Which Vehicles Have HondaLink®?
HondaLink is available on many vehicles in the 2018 Honda lineup, including®:
- Honda Accord Sedan
- Honda Civic Coupe, Hatchback, and Sedan
- Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid
- Honda Fit
- Honda HR-V
- Honda CR-V
- Honda Odyssey
- Honda Ridgeline
Check Out HondaLink® at Honda of Kirkland!
Take a tour of the new Honda lineup today at Honda of Kirkland. Work with our staff to figure out how to use HondaLink®, including setting and storing radio presets. If you have any questions for us about HondaLink®, feel free to contact us directly!