Set and Store Radio Presets on HondaLink System
To set radio presets on your HondaLink system, simply follow these instructions.
- To change a preset in your Honda vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM and XM radio sources, but in this example we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
More from Honda of Kirkland
The 2020 Honda Pilot color options are in, and it’s time to take a look at the various styles you can get for this popular Honda SUV. Whether you’re looking for something bright and vibrant to turn heads around Redmond and Woodinville, or want something dark and sleek, you’ll have plenty of choices to suit…
If you’re looking for a powerful Honda SUV that has it all, then check out the 2020 Honda Pilot configurations. Whether you’re looking for more power on Redmond and Woodinville roads, or more technology and safety features to have your back, there’s a Pilot at a price that suits your needs. Check out the 2020…
Choosing the exterior color of your 2019 Honda Civic is, for many Redmond drivers, among the more fun parts of picking out your new sedan. Color matters, as it allows you to personalize your Civic while also loudly declaring who you are as a driver to the rest of the world. Will you choose a…