Set and Store Radio Presets on HondaLink System
To set radio presets on your HondaLink system, simply follow these instructions.
- To change a preset in your Honda vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM and XM radio sources, but in this example we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
More from Honda of Kirkland
What do you do when your car stinks after taking your pup to one of the dog-friendly restaurants in Seattle? Find out how to remove odor from your car here at Honda of Kirkland. Service SpecialsSchedule Service How to Remove Odor From Car Find out how how to make your car smell good with this odor removal…
Driving to your next coffee roaster around Seattle, or headed to your favorite library branch? You’ll probably have to parallel park. Learn some parallel parking tips and parallel parking dimensions here. Cars for Uber and Lyft Drivers Contact Us How to Parallel Park Sure, you’ve taken driver’s ed and you’ve passed your test at the…
City driving involves frequent starting and stopping. So, Seattle drivers may wonder, “Why do my brakes squeak?” and, “Why are my brakes making a grinding noise?” At our Honda Service Center, we’re happy to help you out with brake service tips and tricks on your Honda Accord or Honda Civic. Learn about why your brakes…