Set and Store Radio Presets on HondaLink System
To set radio presets on your HondaLink system, simply follow these instructions.
- To change a preset in your Honda vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM and XM radio sources, but in this example we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
More from Honda of Kirkland
Contact Us Being aware of your surroundings is critical to driving safely when you’re in Seattle, but that can be tough when there’s fog involved. Follow these tips for how to drive in fog from the staff at your certified Honda dealership in Kirkland: Slow down. – Decreased visibility means less time to react when…
New Vehicles for SaleContact Us Standard on a variety of new Hondas, HondaLink® helps connect you to your vehicle when you’re away through a smartphone app. With HondaLink®, you’ll be able to do a number of things directly from your phone, including: Controlling your car – Start your Honda, set your security alarm, and even…
Fuel-Efficient Honda Cars for SaleContact Us Hybrid vehicles combine gasoline power with electric power. Since the power’s combined, a hybrid car is more fuel-efficient and, thus, eco-friendly. So if you’re looking to save at the pump for your I-90 commute or drive to an arts venue, you may be interested in a hybrid car. Traditional…