Set and Store Radio Presets on HondaLink System
To set radio presets on your HondaLink system, simply follow these instructions.
- To change a preset in your Honda vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM and XM radio sources, but in this example we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
More from Honda of Kirkland
At Honda of Kirkland, we pride ourselves on delivering Honda models and Honda service to the people of greater Seattle. But we also pride ourselves in participating in the Seattle community—beginning with this guide to the Seattle Library system and, in specific, the Seattle Central Library. Sit down with some Seattle-roasted coffee to learn a…
Redmond drivers know that Honda models have luxurious interiors. But how do you best clean your leather car seats? Learn the specifics of leather car seat care here at Honda of Kirkland. How to Drive in Fog Have Any Questions? Check for Perforated Leather Before you get started on cleaning your leather seats on your Honda Accord,…
Batteries on Honda Accord, Honda Civic, and other Honda models are built to last. But what’s the warranty coverage on a Honda battery? Every Honda battery comes with a 100 month limited warranty. If the battery is defective within the first 36 months of ownership, then a complimentary replacement will be given to Seattle or Redmond…