How to Set and Store Radio Presets on HondaLink System
When you get behind the wheel of your Honda model from Honda of Kirkland one of the first things you’ll surely want to do is program your HondaLink radio to have your favorite stations at your fingertips. That’s why Honda of Kirkland is here to provide you with everything you need to know about how to reprogram Honda radio settings so you can tune up the volume and listen to your favorites as you make your way through Seattle and Lynnwood!
How to Set Radio Stations on Honda Models
If you want to know how to save radio stations on car features like your HondaLink system, simply follow these instructions:
- To change a preset in your Honda vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM, and XM radio sources; but in this example, we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine-tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next, determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
How to Remove Honda Radio Presets
If you stumble upon a new station you love and want to save it to your Honda radio, deleting presets is an easy process. Simply find the radio station you like and want to replace as your current preset, then press and hold the relevant button to make the existing station your new preset.
Learn More About Your Vehicle at Honda of Kirkland
Now that you know how to set radio stations on your Honda model, you can learn more about helpful Honda features at Honda of Kirkland, such as what is Honda LaneWatch or how to fit a bike into your Honda model. As always, our service team is here to help you with any maintenance need and get you back on the road in no time. Contact us today for more information or visit us at our dealership near Seattle!
More from Honda of Kirkland
If you’re ready to upgrade your Redmond ride with a spacious and reliable crossover, then the new 2021 Honda Pilot interior provides the versatility you need to keep up with your lifestyle. From advanced technology, comfort, and safety features that will satisfy all eight passengers on board, to ample cargo space that’s perfect for handling…
If you’re searching for a SUV with incredible strength for your next trip near Redmond, consider the 2021 Honda Pilot. With the ability to tow up to 5,000 pounds this SUV delivers towing capability for hitching a trailer or boat for trips with family or friends and hauling equipment on Woodinville job sites. Keep reading…
There wasn’t a full 2021 Honda Pilot redesign, but the new Pilot does have several distinct differences from the 2020 model. The changes to the 2021 Pilot include a new standard transmission as well as a new trim package, so keep reading to learn how the 2021 Honda Pilot will change the way you drive….