How to Set and Store Radio Presets on HondaLink System
When you get behind the wheel of your Honda model from Honda of Kirkland one of the first things you’ll surely want to do is program your HondaLink radio to have your favorite stations at your fingertips. That’s why Honda of Kirkland is here to provide you with everything you need to know about how to reprogram Honda radio settings so you can tune up the volume and listen to your favorites as you make your way through Seattle and Lynnwood!
How to Set Radio Stations on Honda Models
If you want to know how to save radio stations on car features like your HondaLink system, simply follow these instructions:
- To change a preset in your Honda vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM, and XM radio sources; but in this example, we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine-tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next, determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
How to Remove Honda Radio Presets
If you stumble upon a new station you love and want to save it to your Honda radio, deleting presets is an easy process. Simply find the radio station you like and want to replace as your current preset, then press and hold the relevant button to make the existing station your new preset.
Learn More About Your Vehicle at Honda of Kirkland
Now that you know how to set radio stations on your Honda model, you can learn more about helpful Honda features at Honda of Kirkland, such as what is Honda LaneWatch or how to fit a bike into your Honda model. As always, our service team is here to help you with any maintenance need and get you back on the road in no time. Contact us today for more information or visit us at our dealership near Seattle!
More from Honda of Kirkland
When it comes to fuel-efficient SUVs for your Redmond commute, you can’t go wrong with the 2021 Honda CR-V gas mileage. With a 28 city / 34 highway* rating on the base CR-V LX 2WD with CVT, along with stellar specs and hybrid options, this Honda SUV lineup has it all to deliver you savings…
If you’re looking for a reliable SUV that provides accessible features for your Redmond commute, then you’ll be impressed with the 2021 Honda HR-V interior. With expanded passenger and cargo space, along with a wide selection of standard and available cabin features, this family-friendly Honda SUV has it all. Get a closer look at the…
When it’s time to bring home your next crossover, you’ll want it in a style you and your family will love, and you’ll find the perfect fit among the 2021 Honda Passport colors. Offering customers a great selection of modern and sophisticated exterior and interior designs, you can find your next look in this sleek…