Set and Store Radio Presets
How to set radio presets on your HondaLink system
- To change a preset in your Honda vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM and XM radio sources, but in this example we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
More from Honda of Kirkland
Contact Us The 2018 Honda Accord Hybrid builds on an old favorite, and it’s now available. It arrives offering: A lower Starting Price Added Trim Levels Improved Interior Dimensions Superior Safety as Standard As the hybrid version of 2018 North American Car of the Year*, it was always going to stand out, but Honda of…
Schedule Service Seattle drivers may debate between servicing their Honda at a local shop and choosing a genuine Honda dealership for service. But it’s worth choosing Honda of Kirkland, rather than a local shop, for your next service appointment. What special services do we offer Redmond drivers that a local shop doesn’t? We provide: An array…
View Sedan InventoryView Hatchback Inventory While Honda of Kirkland might not be able to settle the heated debate over whether a sedan or hatchback is the superior body style, we’ll examine the pros and cons of both to help you decide which capable Honda vehicle makes more sense for your Seattle commute. The Benefits of…