How to Set and Store Radio Presets on HondaLink System
When you get behind the wheel of your Honda model from Honda of Kirkland one of the first things you’ll surely want to do is program your HondaLink radio to have your favorite stations at your fingertips. That’s why Honda of Kirkland is here to provide you with everything you need to know about how to reprogram Honda radio settings so you can tune up the volume and listen to your favorites as you make your way through Seattle and Lynnwood!
How to Set Radio Stations on Honda Models
If you want to know how to save radio stations on car features like your HondaLink system, simply follow these instructions:
- To change a preset in your Honda vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM, and XM radio sources; but in this example, we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine-tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next, determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
How to Remove Honda Radio Presets
If you stumble upon a new station you love and want to save it to your Honda radio, deleting presets is an easy process. Simply find the radio station you like and want to replace as your current preset, then press and hold the relevant button to make the existing station your new preset.
Learn More About Your Vehicle at Honda of Kirkland
Now that you know how to set radio stations on your Honda model, you can learn more about helpful Honda features at Honda of Kirkland, such as what is Honda LaneWatch or how to fit a bike into your Honda model. As always, our service team is here to help you with any maintenance need and get you back on the road in no time. Contact us today for more information or visit us at our dealership near Seattle!
More from Honda of Kirkland
When it comes to SUVs on the market, you’ve got a lot of options, but with the 2020 Honda HR-V configurations, you’ll have everything you need to find the right fully-loaded SUV to keep you moving on Redmond roads. This unique Honda lineup features competitive prices, trusted engineering and fuel economy, advanced technology features, and…
The 2020 Honda CR-V is already impressing Redmond drivers thanks to its incredible performance, but this Honda SUV continues to push the limits of what it can offer with the new CR-V’s towing capacity. Just as the CR-V was engineered to provide an outstanding fuel-efficient ride, a Honda CR-V towing package offers more versatility than…
Redmond drivers looking for a greener performance out of their Honda SUV will love the incredible fuel savings they’ll get with the 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid’s configurations. This unique CR-V option comes with an exceptional fuel economy and performance while delivering the reliable Honda features at a price you can appreciate. Learn more about the…