Set and Store Radio Presets on HondaLink System
To set radio presets on your HondaLink system, simply follow these instructions.
- To change a preset in your Honda vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM and XM radio sources, but in this example we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
More from Honda of Kirkland
The 2019 Honda Passport specs are impressive enough to make this midsize SUV one of the most desirable on the market. With a starting MSRP of $31,990,****** the base trim Honda Passport 2019 Sport offers a superb driving experience thanks to a 3.5L V6 engine and convenient features like remote engine start. Take a peek…
The Goldilocks of Honda SUVs, the 2019 Honda Passport has a midsize body that feels just right. At its base level, the Honda Passport Sport contains perks like Remote Engine Start and Lane Keep Assist. The benefits of the higher trims include leather-trimmed seats, wireless phone charging, rain-sensing wipers, and more. Stop by Honda of Kirkland to…
Thanks to its noteworthy fuel efficiency, the 2019 Honda Civic remains a favorite among eco-conscious drivers. Whether you spend your time in city traffic or hitting the open highway, the Civic offers impressive fuel economy. Shoppers can pick from five Civic trims, each delivering the power and efficiency Redmond drivers expect. Learn more about the…