How to Set and Store Radio Presets on HondaLink System
When you get behind the wheel of your Honda model from Honda of Kirkland one of the first things you’ll surely want to do is program your HondaLink radio to have your favorite stations at your fingertips. That’s why Honda of Kirkland is here to provide you with everything you need to know about how to reprogram Honda radio settings so you can tune up the volume and listen to your favorites as you make your way through Seattle and Lynnwood!
How to Set Radio Stations on Honda Models
If you want to know how to save radio stations on car features like your HondaLink system, simply follow these instructions:
- To change a preset in your Honda vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM, and XM radio sources; but in this example, we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine-tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next, determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
How to Remove Honda Radio Presets
If you stumble upon a new station you love and want to save it to your Honda radio, deleting presets is an easy process. Simply find the radio station you like and want to replace as your current preset, then press and hold the relevant button to make the existing station your new preset.
Learn More About Your Vehicle at Honda of Kirkland
Now that you know how to set radio stations on your Honda model, you can learn more about helpful Honda features at Honda of Kirkland, such as what is Honda LaneWatch or how to fit a bike into your Honda model. As always, our service team is here to help you with any maintenance need and get you back on the road in no time. Contact us today for more information or visit us at our dealership near Seattle!
More from Honda of Kirkland
Redmond and Woodinville drivers looking for an expanded SUV that delivers more room, features, and capabilities are sure to find an exciting model among the new 2022 Honda Pilot configurations. You’ll find standard eight-passenger seating available on Honda Pilot trim levels such as the EX-L and Special Edition, while you can also have seven-passenger seating…
If you’re shopping for your next sedan around Redmond, then there’s no better place to start than with the new 2022 Honda Civic trims. You’ll have four Honda Civic trim levels that provide the trusted efficiency you need from a Honda along with their own features that make each stand on its own. Check out…
Along with incredible performance and towing power, the new 2022 Honda Pilot dimensions offer another layer of versatility for you to enjoy on Redmond roads. With Honda Pilot cargo space that measures maximum of 83.9 cubic feet as well as comfortable seating and so much more, it’s simple to see how this crossover is…