How to Set and Store Radio Presets on HondaLink System
When you get behind the wheel of your Honda model from Honda of Kirkland one of the first things you’ll surely want to do is know how to program a car radio with HondaLink to have your favorite stations at your fingertips. That’s why Honda of Kirkland is here to provide you with everything you need to know about how to set up radio stations in a car so you can tune up the volume and listen to your favorites as you make your way through Seattle and Lynnwood!
How to Set Radio Stations on Honda Models
If you want to know how to set up radio stations in a car via your HondaLink system, simply follow these instructions:
- To change a preset in your Honda vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM, and XM radio sources; but in this example, we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine-tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next, determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
How to Remove Honda Radio Presets
Before you know how to set radio stations, you may want to clear the present options available. If you stumble upon a new station you love and want to save it to your Honda radio, deleting presets is an easy process. Simply find the radio station you like and want to replace as your current preset, then press and hold the relevant button to make the existing station your new preset.
Learn More About How to Program Car Radios at Honda of Kirkland
Now that you know how to set radio stations on your Honda model, you can learn more about helpful Honda features at Honda of Kirkland, such as what is Honda LaneWatch or how to fit a bike into your Honda model. As always, our service team is here to help you with any maintenance needs and get you back on the road in no time. Contact us today for more information on how to program car radios or visit us at our dealership near Seattle!
More from Honda of Kirkland
The 2022 Honda CR-V towing package comes backed by a versatile performance to assist you around Redmond. So, how much can a Honda CR-V tow? When properly equipped with the Honda CR-V tow hitch, this SUV can haul up to 1,500 pounds no matter if you’re on the jobsite or packing up for a…
If you’re in need of a trusted midsize SUV for your Redmond commute, then you’ll find the perfect fit among the new 2021 Honda Passport trims. With a range of configurations to choose from that deliver competitive pricing along with the advanced performance capabilities and sleek cabin features, you expect from a Honda SUV,…
Redmond drivers that are in the market for an accessible and reliable sedan to keep them moving are sure to be impressed with the new 2022 Honda Civic fuel economy. Sporting a base 31 mpg city/40 mpg highway* rating on the Civic Sedan LX 2WD with CVT, plus other enhanced performance features to take…