Set and Store Radio Presets
How to set radio presets on your HondaLink system
- To change a preset in your Honda vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM and XM radio sources, but in this example we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
More from Honda of Kirkland
View Inventory You couldn’t ask for a more family-friendly lineup than the latest selection of Honda vehicles. Boasting several safety awards and the latest driver assistance technology, just a few Honda family favorites include: 2018 Honda Odyssey 2018 Honda CR-V 2018 Honda Accord And more. Safe Family Cars: The Honda Sensing Suite Honda driver assistance…
Contact Us Having supported community programs such as the King County Boys & Girls Club, the Junior Softball Little League World Series, various Lake Washington High School sports programs, and Kirkland Summerfest, nothing much happens in Kirkland without Honda of Kirkland knowing. That’s why we’re well-positioned to recommend top cultural attractions, including: Kirkland Arts Center…
Schedule Test Drive Seattle drivers looking to get a great car at an affordable price have a lot of options available to them. By leasing a new vehicle or buying a Certified Pre-Owned Honda, you can get a high-quality vehicle for less than you’d spend financing a brand-new Honda. So which path will best suit…