Set and Store Radio Presets on HondaLink System
To set radio presets on your HondaLink system, simply follow these instructions.
- To change a preset in your Honda vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM and XM radio sources, but in this example we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
More from Honda of Kirkland
The 2019 Honda Accord is one of the most popular options among Redmond-area drivers looking for a new midsize sedan. But which of the Honda Accord trims works best for you? Each Accord configuration offers its own features, colors, and price. Learn more below, and when you’re ready, schedule a test drive here at Honda of Kirkland…
Seattle sure is booming. But with all its growth comes more traffic. If you’re interested in finding a better way to navigate the city during rush hour or on hectic weekends, you’ll want to rely on Honda of Kirkland’s helpful guide. Learn how to navigate Seattle traffic successfully with Honda of Kirkland. Seattle Library FAQs and Facts Contact Us…
The service experts at Honda of Kirkland get plenty of questions about Honda warning lights, such as what the Honda Accord warning lights mean or what the Honda CR-V warning lights mean. Fortunately, for Woodinville drivers, Honda warning lights are generally the same between models. We’re happy to help you understand what the warning lights mean with…