How to Set and Store Radio Presets on HondaLink System
When you get behind the wheel of your Honda model from Honda of Kirkland one of the first things you’ll surely want to do is know how to program a car radio with HondaLink to have your favorite stations at your fingertips. That’s why Honda of Kirkland is here to provide you with everything you need to know about how to set up radio stations in a car so you can tune up the volume and listen to your favorites as you make your way through Seattle and Lynnwood!
How to Set Radio Stations on Honda Models
If you want to know how to set up radio stations in a car via your HondaLink system, simply follow these instructions:
- To change a preset in your Honda vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM, and XM radio sources; but in this example, we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine-tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next, determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
How to Remove Honda Radio Presets
Before you know how to set radio stations, you may want to clear the present options available. If you stumble upon a new station you love and want to save it to your Honda radio, deleting presets is an easy process. Simply find the radio station you like and want to replace as your current preset, then press and hold the relevant button to make the existing station your new preset.
Learn More About How to Program Car Radios at Honda of Kirkland
Now that you know how to set radio stations on your Honda model, you can learn more about helpful Honda features at Honda of Kirkland, such as what is Honda LaneWatch or how to fit a bike into your Honda model. As always, our service team is here to help you with any maintenance needs and get you back on the road in no time. Contact us today for more information on how to program car radios or visit us at our dealership near Seattle!
More from Honda of Kirkland
As you search for your next SUV, you need a ride that can elevate your Redmond travels, and that’s why there’s nothing like the support of the new 2022 Honda HR-V interior. With more Honda HR-V seating and cargo space designed to meet your needs along with many advanced cabin features and amenities, see why…
A fuel efficient SUV can make all the difference to your Redmond commute, and you can take your fuel savings to the next level with the outstanding new 2022 Honda CR-V hybrid mpg ratings. With several Honda CR-V hybrid trims to choose from that deliver added performance capabilities to keep you moving to your next…
There’s a lot a new SUV should provide to enhance your Redmond travels, and that’s just what you’ll find when you shop the new 2022 Honda CR-V configurations. With five distinct trim options to explore, as well as a hybrid variant, it’s easy to bring home a model that exceeds your expectations. Get a closer…