2021 Honda Pilot Towing Capacity
If you’re searching for a SUV with incredible strength for your next trip near Redmond, consider the 2021 Honda Pilot. With the ability to tow up to 5,000 pounds this SUV delivers towing capability for hitching a trailer or boat for trips with family or friends and hauling equipment on Woodinville job sites. Keep reading to learn more.
How Much Can a 2021 Honda Pilot Tow?
While towing capacity varies by configuration, every 2021 Pilot comes equipped with a 3.5L V6 engine and a 9-speed automatic transmission that delivers 280 horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque.
- The Pilot’s towing capacity maxes out at 3,500 pounds with the standard 2WD. Need more towing capacity?
- The towing capacity reaches up to an incredible 5,000 pounds with the Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System.
With this in mind, the Pilot Black Edition is only available with AWD. Have a lot of cargo to haul to the Seattle jobsite but don’t need a trailer? The Honda Pilot’s payload ranges from 1,420 to 1,625 pounds.
2021 Pilot Towing and Safety Features
To help Kirkland drivers get the most out of the Pilot’s towing capacity, the Pilot’s trim levels offer available performance and safety features. Learn about more of the Honda Pilot towing and safety features here:
- HondaLink: Stay updated on your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more — while you’re on the road or at home.
- Eco Assist System: Keeps you updated on your fuel usage to help you improve efficiency by adjusting braking and accelerating.
- Hill Start Assist: Sensors detect when you’re on a hill, and alert the system to apply the brakes as you move your foot from the brake pedal to the gas pedal.
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System: Boosts the Pilot’s towing capacity while also handling almost any kind of terrain that comes your way
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines: Use the handy rearview camera to find parking in congested spaces and hitch a trailer or camper.
Explore the 2021 Pilot’s Towing Power at Honda of Kirkland
Now that you know how much a Honda Pilot can tow, contact Honda of Kirkland and experience this freshly updated SUV in person! Our finance team can help you choose between applying for a loan or a lease, and we’ll be happy to answer any other questions about financing or insurance.
More About the 2021 Pilot
If you’re ready to upgrade your Redmond ride with a spacious and reliable crossover, then the new 2021 Honda Pilot interior provides the versatility you need to keep up with your lifestyle. From advanced technology, comfort, and safety features that will satisfy all eight passengers on board, to ample cargo space that’s perfect for handling…
If you’re searching for a SUV with incredible strength for your next trip near Redmond, consider the 2021 Honda Pilot. With the ability to tow up to 5,000 pounds this SUV delivers towing capability for hitching a trailer or boat for trips with family or friends and hauling equipment on Woodinville job sites. Keep reading…
There wasn’t a full 2021 Honda Pilot redesign, but the new Pilot does have several distinct differences from the 2020 model. The changes to the 2021 Pilot include a new standard transmission as well as a new trim package, so keep reading to learn how the 2021 Honda Pilot will change the way you drive….