2020 Honda Civic vs. 2020 Honda Accord
2020 Civic Sedan LX with 6-Speed Manual Transmission
2020 Accord Sedan LX with CVT transmission
192-hp 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder
7-inch WVGA with customizable feature settings
Not Available as Standard
Comparing Honda Civic vs Accord puts two of the nation’s best-selling sedans head-to-head. The Honda Civic compact sedan is famous for combining sporty styling and agile performance with surprisingly spacious dimensions, while the larger Honda Accord provides added interior space and a few more comfort, convenience, and entertainment features.
So, Honda Civic or Accord, which is best? There’s no one right answer, but you can compare Honda Civic vs Honda Accord to help find the perfect model to meet your needs.
2020 Civic vs. Accord: Starting Price
You’ll find competitive pricing a hallmark of both Honda sedans, but there are differences between them:
- 2020 Honda Civic Sedan LX: Priced at $19,750* MSRP
- 2020 Honda Accord Sedan LX: Priced at $23,870* MSRP
2020 Civic vs. Accord: Power and Efficiency
Honda vehicles provide power equally suited to highway acceleration between Redmond and Woodinville and quick trips through stop-start city traffic. The Honda Civic and Honda Accord are no exception to that rule.
- Base Engine: The Honda Civic Sedan LX fits a 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque 2.0L 4-cylinder engine, while the Honda Accord Sedan LX delivers up to 192 hp and 192 lb-ft of torque from a 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder.
- MPG Ratings: The Honda Civic Sedan LX makes an EPA-estimated 25 mpg in the city and 36 on the highway** with 6-speed manual transmission, while the 2020 Accord Sedan LX makes an EPA-estimated 30 mpg in the city and 38** on the highway with CVT.
2020 Civic or Accord: Cargo and Passenger Space
Interior space is a key difference between Honda Civic and Accord models. Five fit comfortable in each whether you’re taking a short trip into town or driving up to Canada from Seattle for a family vacation, but you’ll want to compare interior dimensions before you choose:
- Passenger Volume: Up to 97.8 cubic feet in the Civic Sedan LX vs. 105.6 cubic feet in the Honda Accord LX.
- Cargo Space: Up to 15.1 cubic feet in the trunk of the Civic LX vs. 16.7 cubic feet in the Honda Accord LX.
Civic or Accord: Which is Best?
When you’re asking yourself whether the Accord or Civic is best for your needs, all you need to do is contact Honda of Kirkland. The team at our dealership will be happy to help you choose between Civic or Accord models, so feel free to get in touch today.
Our New Civic Inventory
Our New Accord Inventory
More About Honda Models
Redmond and Woodinville drivers looking for an SUV will not only be searching for a fuel-efficient vehicle, but also one that comes with plenty of cabin space. With the new 2020 Honda Pilot’s cargo space, you’ll have plenty of room for every passenger to feel comfortable and store everything you need. Step in and have…
If you’re looking for a fuel-efficient SUV to enhance your Redmond and Woodinville commute, then the new 2020 Honda Pilot MPG ratings are sure to impress. Whether you have a short commute or travel frequently, the Pilot is built to keep you going and has plenty of technology features to protect you along the way….
The 2020 Honda Pilot color options are in, and it’s time to take a look at the various styles you can get for this popular Honda SUV. Whether you’re looking for something bright and vibrant to turn heads around Redmond and Woodinville, or want something dark and sleek, you’ll have plenty of choices to suit…
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $930.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.