2020 Honda Pilot MPG Ratings
If you’re looking for a fuel-efficient SUV to enhance your Redmond and Woodinville commute, then the new 2020 Honda Pilot MPG ratings are sure to impress. Whether you have a short commute or travel frequently, the Pilot is built to keep you going and has plenty of technology features to protect you along the way. Learn more about the Honda Pilot fuel economy with the helpful experts at Honda of Kirkland!
2020 Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
The Honda Pilot lineup features a 3.5L V6 engine that generates a powerful 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque as well as a 19.5-gallon fuel tank. And, to meet your driving needs, you can take advantage of several great fuel economy ratings with the following drivetrain/transmission combinations:
- Available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, and EX-L: 2WD with the 6-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot Touring: 2WD with the 9-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, and EX-L: AWD with the 6-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot Touring, Elite, and Black Edition: AWD with the 9-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Innovative Technology Features
To back up its stellar performance specs and MPG ratings, the Honda Pilot also comes with a variety of technology features to offer even more efficiency, handling, and safety behind the wheel. Some of the standard technology features you’ll find in the Honda Pilot LX include:
- HondaLink – Where you can stay connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more whether inside your car or not.
- Eco Assist System – This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive – Improve the way your Honda handles with these systems during less than perfect road conditions.
Get Behind the Wheel of a Fuel-Efficient Honda Pilot at Honda of Kirkland
Now that you know more about the Honda Pilot MPG, you can check out more features like the 2020 Pilot colors, configurations, or towing capacity, and make your way over to Honda of Kirkland to experience this outstanding SUV in person. Be sure to take a look at our inventory of new Pilot models for sale to see what suits your style and driving needs. Contact us today to learn more when you speak to a member of our finance team and schedule a test drive near Seattle!
More About the 2020 Pilot
Redmond and Woodinville drivers looking for an SUV will not only be searching for a fuel-efficient vehicle, but also one that comes with plenty of cabin space. With the new 2020 Honda Pilot’s cargo space, you’ll have plenty of room for every passenger to feel comfortable and store everything you need. Step in and have…
If you’re looking for a fuel-efficient SUV to enhance your Redmond and Woodinville commute, then the new 2020 Honda Pilot MPG ratings are sure to impress. Whether you have a short commute or travel frequently, the Pilot is built to keep you going and has plenty of technology features to protect you along the way….
The 2020 Honda Pilot color options are in, and it’s time to take a look at the various styles you can get for this popular Honda SUV. Whether you’re looking for something bright and vibrant to turn heads around Redmond and Woodinville, or want something dark and sleek, you’ll have plenty of choices to suit…
*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT trims. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT trims. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT trims. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT trims. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.