2022 Honda Odyssey Interior Features
If you frequently have several passengers along during your Redmond commute, then you can enjoy a spacious and connected ride for all with the new 2022 Honda Odyssey interior. With enhanced individual seating along with a host of advanced technology and convenience features, this Honda van is sure to impress. See how you can upgrade your daily drive with the new 2022 Honda Odyssey seating and interior features with the experts at Honda of Kirkland today!
Honda Odyssey Seating and Cargo Space
Whether you’ve got a busy day of errands to accomplish around Woodinville or are preparing for an extended family trip, the Honda Odyssey seating features standard Magic Slide® 2nd-row seatsand a third-row bench for eight total passengers in this cabin. You can also fold down your rear seats to easily transport large items or quantities without having to make multiple trips around Seattle. Take a look at the 2022 Honda Odyssey seating and cargo measurements below:
- Total Passenger Volume: 163.6 cubic feet in the LX and EX trims; 160.1 cubic feet in the EX-L, Touring, and Elite models
- Headroom (front/middle/rear): 40.7 inches / 39.5 inches / 38.3 inches the LX and EX trims; 38.7 inches / 39.2 inches / 38.3 inches in the EX-L, Touring, and Elite models
- Leg Room (front/middle/rear): 40.9 inches / 40.9 inches / 38.1 inches in all trims
- Cargo Capacity (behind 3rd row): 32.8 cubic feet in all trims
- Cargo Capacity (behind 2nd row): 88.8 cubic feet in the LX, 89.2 cubic feet in the EX, and 86.6 cubic feet in the EX-L, Touring, and Elite models
- Cargo Capacity (behind 1st row): 144.9 cubic feet in the LX and EX trims; 140.7 cubic feet in the EX-L, Touring, and Elite models
Honda Odyssey Interior Technology and Convenience
Balancing out the versatility of the Honda Odyssey seating and storage is a stunning set of entry-level features like power front seats, automatic climate control, and child-proof rear door locks. If you’re considering other trim levels in the Odyssey lineup, you’ll find other exciting upgrades such as available power sliding doors, heated and ventilated leather-trimmed seats, and tri-zone climate control. No matter which configuration you prefer, see the base technology and convenience features found in the 2022 Honda Odyssey interior below:
Standard Honda Odyssey Interior Convenience
- Rear Seat Reminder: As soon as you park and turn off the ignition, this feature will send a visual alert to your display screen to remind you to check the rear seats for passengers.
- Honda CabinTalk®: This in-car PA system allows you to talk through the vehicle’s speakers to reach the back row without raising your voice.
- Honda CabinWatch®: This provides a real-time view of what’s happening in the back seats.
- Advanced Rear Entertainment System: With a 10.2-inch high-resolution WSVGA screen, Blu-ray™ player, and built-in streaming apps, you’ll be able to keep your passengers entertained and occupied on those long road trips.
- Honda Sensing® safety suite of advanced driver assist technologies: This suite includes the Collision Mitigation Braking System™, Lane Keeping Assist System, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Road Departure Mitigation System.
Standard Honda Odyssey Interior Technology
- 8-inch display audio touchscreen
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and Streaming Audio
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration
- Multiple USB ports
- Wireless charging
- Wi-Fi® hotspot capability
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic
Check Out the Honda Odyssey Interior at Honda of Kirkland
As you can see, the 2022 Honda Odyssey seating and interior features provide you and your passengers with a relaxed and easy driving experience through Woodinville. Bring home a new Honda Odyssey for sale from Honda of Kirkland, and be sure to browse our rotating selection of new vehicle specials to save on your favorite trim level. If you have any questions, our sales team is here to help, or you can apply for financing or estimate your monthly payment online right at home. Contact us today to set up a test drive at our Honda dealership in Kirkland!
More From Honda of Kirkland
Families shopping for the right vehicle around Redmond may have several options on their list, but the 2021 Honda Odyssey safety ratings show that this Honda van goes the extra mile when it comes to your safety. Earning top safety marks from some of the automotive industry’s top organizations and its incredible offering of…
If you frequently have several passengers along during your Redmond commute, then you can enjoy a spacious and connected ride for all with the new 2022 Honda Odyssey interior. With enhanced individual seating along with a host of advanced technology and convenience features, this Honda van is sure to impress. See how you can upgrade…
When it comes to fuel-efficient SUVs for your Redmond commute, you can’t go wrong with the 2021 Honda CR-V gas mileage. With a 28 city / 34 highway* rating on the base CR-V LX 2WD with CVT, along with stellar specs and hybrid options, this Honda SUV lineup has it all to deliver you savings…