2021 Honda Odyssey Interior Highlights
Why do Redmond drivers rely on the Honda Odyssey year after year? Named a Best Minivan Buy by Kelley Blue Book, the Odyssey defines what a minivan should be in 2021. The Honda Odyssey’s interior features include the latest infotainment and active safety technologies, and the vast cargo hold makes it easy to haul large items or sports gear across Woodinville. Wondering whether the Honda Odyssey dimensions will fit your needs? Read on for a closer look at Honda Odyssey cargo space, tech features, and other amenities with Honda of Kirkland.
2021 Odyssey Interior Technology
The Odyssey’s interior is equipped with loads of user-friendly features to keep you focused and your passengers entertained, even on the longest drives through Seattle:
Standard Technology Features
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- 160-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, Including Subwoofer
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
Available Technology Features
- Wireless Phone Charger
- CabinTalk® In-Car PA System
- CabinWatch® Rear Seat Monitor
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Advanced Rear Entertainment System
- 550-Watt Premium Audio System with 11 Speakers
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- Apple CarPlay® Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- Wi-Fi® Hotspot Capability
- Multi-Zone Audi
2021 Odyssey Interior Amenities
The Odyssey was made for your journey. Standard comfort features like an 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat and an automatic climate control system will keep everyone happy, even when traffic’s crawling in Seattle. At higher trim levels, opt for features like exclusive Magic Slide™ Honda Odyssey seats for unrivaled seating and cargo flexibility.
- Driver’s Seat with 8-Way Power Adjustment
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment
- Automatic Climate Control System
- Heated Front Seats
- Integrated Sunshades
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control System
- 12-Way Power Driver’s Seat with 4-Way Power Lumbar Support
- 8-Way Power Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Lumbar Support
- Magic Slide™ Honda Odyssey Seats
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- HondaVAC® inbuilt vacuum
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
2021 Odyssey Dimensions
How much space do the Honda Odyssey dimensions afford for passengers and cargo? There’s no one answer to that question! Magic Slide™ Honda Odyssey seats in the second row and 60/40-split third-row seats allow you to change the seating configuration in seconds. Here’s how much space you have for cargo and passengers inside the Odyssey:
- Up to 38.6 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 3rd row.
- Up to 92.0 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 158.0 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
- Passenger Volume: Up to 163.6 cubic feet.
- Headroom: Up to 40.7 inches in the 1st row, 39.5 inches in the 2nd row, and 38.3 inches in the 3rd row.
- Legroom: Up to 40.9 inches in the 1st row, 40.9 inches in the 2nd row, and 38.1 inches in the 3rd row.
- Shoulder Room: Up to 63.1 inches in the 1st row, 61.6 inches in the 2nd row, and 60.0 inches in the 3rd row.
- Hip Room: Up to 58.6 inches in the 1st row, 64.8 inches in the 2nd row, and 48.4 inches in the 3rd row.
Get Inside the 2021 Odyssey at Honda of Kirkland
Ready to choose your Odyssey trim level and customize with your favorite features? Browse our inventory online or contact us to explore upgrade options, like leather upholstery and contrast stitching for your Honda Odyssey seats. Apply for financing and value your trade to get started from home, and then visit our showroom in Kirkland to choose your Odyssey!
More About Honda Models
If there’s one thing that’s true of all of our Kirkland customers, it’s that they’re all different! They each have their own style and preferences. It’s a good thing there are eight distinct 2021 Honda Accord colors. Any customer should be able to find something to suit their taste among the Accord color options. Let’s…
You’ve already chosen a new Honda Civic hatchback or sedan for its fuel-efficiency, incredible reliability, and high-tech features. Now it’s time to start customizing with your favorite 2021 Honda civic colors and options. Choose from a range of Honda Civic exterior colors, interior Civic colors, and stylish accessories to create a Civic that’s uniquely you…
Why do Redmond drivers rely on the Honda Odyssey year after year? Named a Best Minivan Buy by Kelley Blue Book, the Odyssey defines what a minivan should be in 2021. The Honda Odyssey’s interior features include the latest infotainment and active safety technologies, and the vast cargo hold makes it easy to haul large…
When picking out your next sedan, you want to find it in a style that will surely turn heads on Redmond roads, and the 2021 Honda Insight colors provide you with plenty of options to do so. Whether you’re going for the striking look and design of its base configuration or want to expand your…
If you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind Honda sedan that can deliver the efficiency you expect from a Honda, but in a style all its own, then the 2021 Honda Insight interior is sure to impress. With ample storage space to keep up with your lifestyle, plus comfortable seating measurements, you and your passengers will have…
If you’re ready to upgrade your Redmond ride with a spacious and reliable crossover, then the new 2021 Honda Pilot interior provides the versatility you need to keep up with your lifestyle. From advanced technology, comfort, and safety features that will satisfy all eight passengers on board, to ample cargo space that’s perfect for handling…
If you’re searching for a SUV with incredible strength for your next trip near Redmond, consider the 2021 Honda Pilot. With the ability to tow up to 5,000 pounds this SUV delivers towing capability for hitching a trailer or boat for trips with family or friends and hauling equipment on Woodinville job sites. Keep reading…
There wasn’t a full 2021 Honda Pilot redesign, but the new Pilot does have several distinct differences from the 2020 model. The changes to the 2021 Pilot include a new standard transmission as well as a new trim package, so keep reading to learn how the 2021 Honda Pilot will change the way you drive….
Whether you’re searching for a reliable van that’s perfect for carpooling around Redmond, or need a spacious model that can support your growing family, the 2020 Honda Odyssey interior has everything you need and more in a three-row model. Enjoy a relaxing ride thanks to improved Honda Odyssey seating and keep your belongings intact with plenty…
When it comes to finding a fuel-efficient and fully loaded sedan, Redmond customers will find everything they need among the 2020 Honda Civic trim levels. Drivers can enjoy everything this celebrated Honda sedan has to offer in a trim that feels all their own with five unique options to choose from that provide their own…