The Impressive 2020 Honda Civic MPG Ratings
You’ve watched gas prices go up and down (mostly up). You know what a drain on the bank account fuel costs can be. You want a new car, but you don’t want to have to pawn your TV to keep it filled up. That’s why so many Honda of Kirkland customers are talking about the new Honda Civic Sedan. Impressive fuel economy is one of the many things you’ll enjoy about this sedan, whether you’re driving mostly on the highways, or spend a lot of time in Redmond traffic. So, what is the 2020 Honda Civic MPG?
2020 Honda Civic MPG by Trim:
- Honda Civic Sedan LX with CVT: 30 city mpg/38 hwy mpg*
- Honda Civic Sedan Sport with CVT: 29 city mpg/37 hwy mpg*
- Honda Civic Sedan Sport with 6-Speed Manual Transmission: 25 city mpg/36 hwy mpg*
- Honda Civic Sedan EX with CVT: 32 city mpg/42 hwy mpg*
- Honda Civic Sedan EX-L with CVT: 32 city mpg/42 hwy mpg*
- Honda Civic Sedan Touring with CVT: 30 city mpg/38 hwy mpg*
2020 Honda Civic Fuel Economy and Engine Details
As you can see, the 2020 Honda Civic MPG differs depending on trim and transmission, but all of the configurations are designed to lessen the pain of trips to the pump. All of the trims require regular unleaded fuel and sport a 12.39-gallon gas tank. The lineup also offers strong options when it comes to engines as you can find 2.0L 4-cylinder engine and a 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder engine available. With the base engine, the Honda Civic Sedan generates 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque, while the turbo engine generates 174 hp and 162 to 167 lb-ft of torque.
Eco Assist System
No matter which Civic Sedan trim level or engine configuration you choose, you can rely on the Eco Assist System to help you save even more on fuel no matter if you’re traveling near or far. Here are just two ways you can benefit from the Eco Assist System in your Civic Sedan:
- First, the system tells you how fuel-efficient your driving habits are via a color-changing display around the speedometer. If the display is green, your driving habits are efficient; if it’s blue, you’re probably wasting fuel.
- Second, the Eco Assist System can be had with an available ECON button, which you can push to change the Civic’s performance profile to favor fuel conservation.
Test Drive the New 2020 Civic at Honda of Kirkland
The friendly staff at Honda of Kirkland of Kirkland will be happy to answer all of your questions about the famous Honda Civic fuel economy, or even provide a closer look at the Civic color options. You’re welcome to come in for a test drive or check our new vehicle specials. You can also apply for financing or ask about our leasing options. We’re located conveniently near Seattle, so drop by today!
More About the 2020 Civic
You’ve watched gas prices go up and down (mostly up). You know what a drain on the bank account fuel costs can be. You want a new car, but you don’t want to have to pawn your TV to keep it filled up. That’s why so many Honda of Kirkland customers are talking about the new Honda Civic…
When it comes to finding a fuel-efficient model to keep you moving on Redmond and Woodinville roads like the 2020 Honda Civic Sedan, you don’t have to sacrifice style for performance. So, what are the Honda Civic color options? Whether you’re looking for something sleek, vibrant, or bold, there are plenty of ways you can…
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.