What are the 2019 Honda CR-V Configurations?
The 2019 Honda CR-V configurations offer real-world performance and a luxurious interior. With two engine options, a continuously variable transmission (CVT), and a 1,500-pound towing capacity, there’s a Honda CR-V trim level that will fit the needs of any Redmond family. With that said, the individual trim levels do offer unique options, which the Honda of Kirkland experts will happily explain below.
2019 CR-V LX
The 2019 Honda CR-V LX has a starting MSRP of $24,450.* The LX sets the stage for the rest of the new Honda CR-V trim levels. Standard features include:
- CVT with Sport Mode
- 2.4L 4-cylinder engine
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Fold-flat 60/40-split folding rear seats
- Multi-angle rearview camera
- Available Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™ (offered on all trims)
2019 CR-V EX
The Honda CR-V EX trim has a starting MSRP of $27,350.* The $2,900 price difference between the LX and EX is easy to see due to a reasonable mix of performance, comfort, and technology features, such as:
- 1.5L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- 7-inch display audio touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature
- Honda Sensing® safety suite
The Honda Sensing® safety suite is a notable addition on the EX and above. The driver-assist and safety features it adds include Forward Collision Warning (FCW), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™), and Road Departure Mitigation System* (RDM).
2019 CR-V EX-L
Moving up to the Honda CR-V EX-L, which has a starting MSRP of $29,850,* adds comfort for driver and passengers alike during Woodinville road trips. Enjoy the following added features:
- Leather-trimmed interior
- Power-adjustable seating
- Two-position memory driver’s seat
- HomeLink® Remote System
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System
- Heated, body-colored power side mirrors with integrated turn signals
2019 CR-V Touring
The Honda CR-V Touring is the most well-equipped of the 2019 Honda CR-V trim levels. With a starting MSRP of $32,850,* it includes just about everything Seattle families could want, such as:
- Roof rails
- Dual-chrome exhaust finishers
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System
- LED headlights with auto-on/off
- Hands-free access power tailgate
- 9-speaker, 330-watt premium audio system
Explore the 2019 CR-V Trim Levels at Honda of Kirkland!
The Honda CR-V is the SUV that keeps the kids in the backseat comfortable, safe, and well-behaved after the little league game. Across all CR-V configurations, this compact SUV is as ideal for camping trips as it is grocery runs. Learn more by comparing the CR-V to the Honda Passport. Once you’ve spotted the CR-V financing special or lease deal for you or checked out our used Honda CR-V models for sale, schedule a test drive at Honda of Kirkland — you won’t regret it!
More About Honda Models
No matter if you’re in need of some extra support on the job site or need a spacious and reliable truck to have all the power you need and more for your next adventure, then the new Honda Ridgeline towing capacity is your answer. This fully loaded Honda truck is equipped with incredible towing strength…
You’ve watched gas prices go up and down (mostly up). You know what a drain on the bank account fuel costs can be. You want a new car, but you don’t want to have to pawn your TV to keep it filled up. That’s why so many Honda of Kirkland customers are talking about the new Honda Civic…
If you’re looking around Redmond for the best options when it comes to the color of your next Honda sedan, then the 2020 Honda Accord colors are sure to be what you’re looking for and more. The Accord color options enable drivers to select a stylish hue to sport on the exterior along with additional…
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,095.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.