What are the Tax Benefits of Honda Vehicles?
The Honda Clarity not only delivers eco-friendly benefits for Redmond drivers, but it also offers state and national tax credits to those who opt to bring it home. If you’re looking for an extra reason to get behind the wheel of a Honda, these tax credits and incentives should do the trick.
Rebates and Incentives
When you purchase the Honda Clarity in Washington state, you’ll be able to take advantage of the following state and national rebates and incentives:
- Qualified Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) Tax Credit: If your Clarity meets specific emission standards, then the minimum tax credit you can receive is $2,500, and the maximum credit is $7,500.
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Tax Exemption: This sales tax exemption applies to up to $32,000 of a vehicle’s selling price or the total amount of lease payments made.
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle and Hybrid Electric Vehicle Emissions Inspection Exemption: Don’t wait in line for your emissions test, as the Honda Clarity lets you skip this task.
Why the Honda Clarity?
The Honda Clarity is a great alternative fuel vehicle that provides drivers with a variety of sustainable advantages as well as offers impressive style and features. Those who opt for the 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In hybrid will get features like:
- Switching between battery power and gas engine for maximum efficiency
- Combine electric motor with VTEC® engine that offers 181 hp and 232 lb-ft of torque
- HondaLink® keeps you connected to your vehicle while on the go
- 8-inch display touchscreen lets you access infotainment easily
- Standard Honda Sensing® offers intuitive driver assistance features like Road Departure Mitigation, Lane Keeping Assist System, and Collision Mitigation Braking System that stand out from competitors
Visit Honda of Kirkland Today
If the Honda Clarity sounds like a vehicle you’re interested in, check out Honda of Kirkland today. Our team can also help you learn about the incentives and rebates available to you, or even how Honda hybrid vehicles work. Contact us today to learn more of Honda history, or to take the Honda Clarity home to Redmond.
More from Honda of Kirkland
The service experts at Honda of Kirkland get plenty of questions about Honda warning lights, such as what the Honda Accord warning lights mean or what the Honda CR-V warning lights mean. Fortunately, for Woodinville drivers, Honda warning lights are generally the same between models. We’re happy to help you understand what the Honda dashboard…
A sleek and reliable sedan can make all the difference to your Redmond and Woodinville commute, but it should also fit your driving needs. Whether you’re looking for a sedan that offers plenty of the latest technology, provides the most dependable safety features, or anything else in between, you’ll find what you’re looking for with…
When it comes to driving in Seattle, there’s plenty of ways you can make your trip much more efficient, whether you’re making your way through the city from Redmond or Woodinville. Drivers looking to know more about Seattle rush hour times, how to navigate to Seattle, or want to know the distance from Kirkland to…