What are the Tax Benefits of Honda Vehicles?
The Honda Clarity not only delivers eco-friendly benefits for Redmond drivers, but it also offers state and national tax credits to those who opt to bring it home. If you’re looking for an extra reason to get behind the wheel of a Honda, these tax credits and incentives should do the trick.
Rebates and Incentives
When you purchase the Honda Clarity in Washington state, you’ll be able to take advantage of the following state and national rebates and incentives:
- Qualified Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) Tax Credit: If your Clarity meets specific emission standards, then the minimum tax credit you can receive is $2,500, and the maximum credit is $7,500.
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Tax Exemption: This sales tax exemption applies to up to $32,000 of a vehicle’s selling price or the total amount of lease payments made.
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle and Hybrid Electric Vehicle Emissions Inspection Exemption: Don’t wait in line for your emissions test, as the Honda Clarity lets you skip this task.
Why the Honda Clarity?
The Honda Clarity is a great alternative fuel vehicle that provides drivers with a variety of sustainable advantages as well as offers impressive style and features. Those who opt for the 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In hybrid will get features like:
- Switching between battery power and gas engine for maximum efficiency
- Combine electric motor with VTEC® engine that offers 181 hp and 232 lb-ft of torque
- HondaLink® keeps you connected to your vehicle while on the go
- 8-inch display touchscreen lets you access infotainment easily
- Standard Honda Sensing® offers intuitive driver assistance features like Road Departure Mitigation, Lane Keeping Assist System, and Collision Mitigation Braking System that stand out from competitors
Visit Honda of Kirkland Today
If the Honda Clarity sounds like a vehicle you’re interested in, check out Honda of Kirkland today. Our team can also help you learn about the incentives and rebates available to you, or even how Honda hybrid vehicles work. Contact us today to learn more of Honda history, or to take the Honda Clarity home to Redmond.
More from Honda of Kirkland
The 2019 Honda Passport specs are impressive enough to make this midsize SUV one of the most desirable on the market. With a starting MSRP of $31,990,****** the base trim Honda Passport 2019 Sport offers a superb driving experience thanks to a 3.5L V6 engine and convenient features like remote engine start. Take a peek…
The Goldilocks of Honda SUVs, the 2019 Honda Passport has a midsize body that feels just right. At its base level, the Honda Passport Sport contains perks like Remote Engine Start and Lane Keep Assist. The benefits of the higher trims include leather-trimmed seats, wireless phone charging, rain-sensing wipers, and more. Stop by Honda of Kirkland to…
Thanks to its noteworthy fuel efficiency, the 2019 Honda Civic remains a favorite among eco-conscious drivers. Whether you spend your time in city traffic or hitting the open highway, the Civic offers impressive fuel economy. Shoppers can pick from five Civic trims, each delivering the power and efficiency Redmond drivers expect. Learn more about the…