What are the Tax Benefits of Honda Vehicles?
The Honda Clarity not only delivers eco-friendly benefits for Redmond drivers, but it also offers state and national tax credits to those who opt to bring it home. If you’re looking for an extra reason to get behind the wheel of a Honda, these tax credits and incentives should do the trick.
Rebates and Incentives
When you purchase the Honda Clarity in Washington state, you’ll be able to take advantage of the following state and national rebates and incentives:
- Qualified Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) Tax Credit: If your Clarity meets specific emission standards, then the minimum tax credit you can receive is $2,500, and the maximum credit is $7,500.
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Tax Exemption: This sales tax exemption applies to up to $32,000 of a vehicle’s selling price or the total amount of lease payments made.
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle and Hybrid Electric Vehicle Emissions Inspection Exemption: Don’t wait in line for your emissions test, as the Honda Clarity lets you skip this task.
Why the Honda Clarity?
The Honda Clarity is a great alternative fuel vehicle that provides drivers with a variety of sustainable advantages as well as offers impressive style and features. Those who opt for the 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In hybrid will get features like:
- Switching between battery power and gas engine for maximum efficiency
- Combine electric motor with VTEC® engine that offers 181 hp and 232 lb-ft of torque
- HondaLink® keeps you connected to your vehicle while on the go
- 8-inch display touchscreen lets you access infotainment easily
- Standard Honda Sensing® offers intuitive driver assistance features like Road Departure Mitigation, Lane Keeping Assist System, and Collision Mitigation Braking System that stand out from competitors
Visit Honda of Kirkland Today
If the Honda Clarity sounds like a vehicle you’re interested in, check out Honda of Kirkland today. Our team can also help you learn about the incentives and rebates available to you, or even how Honda hybrid vehicles work. Contact us today to learn more of Honda history, or to take the Honda Clarity home to Redmond.
More from Honda of Kirkland
Honda and Toyota have been at the forefront of the market when it comes down to helpful safety technologies for your hectic Seattle commute. Both Honda Sensing Suite and Toyota Safety Sense technologies employ active features to help crashes from occurring. But which safety package — and, as a consequence, which brand — is best…
Critics are full of praise for the 2020 Honda CR-V — and its tremendous amount of cargo space is just one reason. This compact SUV’s expansive interior dimensions ensure that all 5 passengers are treated to supportive, comfortable seats and plenty of room to stretch out on long drives. You’ll find high-quality materials throughout the…
Drivers and critics alike are buzzing about the versatile 2020 Honda CR-V. This family-friendly vehicle is designed with your safety and comfort in mind, with abundant advanced technology features and comfort amenities offered standard. With four trims to choose from and plenty of available extras, you can customize your CR-V to make your daily grind…