What are the Tax Benefits of Honda Vehicles?
The Honda Clarity not only delivers eco-friendly benefits for Redmond drivers, but it also offers state and national tax credits to those who opt to bring it home. If you’re looking for an extra reason to get behind the wheel of a Honda, these tax credits and incentives should do the trick.
Rebates and Incentives
When you purchase the Honda Clarity in Washington state, you’ll be able to take advantage of the following state and national rebates and incentives:
- Qualified Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) Tax Credit: If your Clarity meets specific emission standards, then the minimum tax credit you can receive is $2,500, and the maximum credit is $7,500.
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Tax Exemption: This sales tax exemption applies to up to $32,000 of a vehicle’s selling price or the total amount of lease payments made.
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle and Hybrid Electric Vehicle Emissions Inspection Exemption: Don’t wait in line for your emissions test, as the Honda Clarity lets you skip this task.
Why the Honda Clarity?
The Honda Clarity is a great alternative fuel vehicle that provides drivers with a variety of sustainable advantages as well as offers impressive style and features. Those who opt for the 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In hybrid will get features like:
- Switching between battery power and gas engine for maximum efficiency
- Combine electric motor with VTEC® engine that offers 181 hp and 232 lb-ft of torque
- HondaLink® keeps you connected to your vehicle while on the go
- 8-inch display touchscreen lets you access infotainment easily
- Standard Honda Sensing® offers intuitive driver assistance features like Road Departure Mitigation, Lane Keeping Assist System, and Collision Mitigation Braking System that stand out from competitors
Visit Honda of Kirkland Today
If the Honda Clarity sounds like a vehicle you’re interested in, check out Honda of Kirkland today. Our team can also help you learn about the incentives and rebates available to you, or even how Honda hybrid vehicles work. Contact us today to learn more of Honda history, or to take the Honda Clarity home to Redmond.
More from Honda of Kirkland
Available on a wide range of new Honda models, the Honda Econ button is designed to help you save money on gas by calibrating vehicle systems to maximize fuel efficiency. So, what is the ECON button? Does the ECON button save gas? Learn what the Econ button is here, and check out when to use…
No matter if you’re in need of some extra support on the job site or need a spacious and reliable truck to have all the power you need and more for your next adventure, then the new Honda Ridgeline towing capacity is your answer. This fully loaded Honda truck is equipped with incredible towing strength…
Drivers seem to love the comfort and style of the 2020 Honda Civic interior features. You will as well, once you sit behind the wheel of this classy sedan. And the gorgeous Honda Civic design means you’ll look good, too, while driving around Redmond. Let’s take a look at some of the interior features of…