What are the Tax Benefits of Honda Vehicles?
The Honda Clarity not only delivers eco-friendly benefits for Redmond drivers, but it also offers state and national tax credits to those who opt to bring it home. If you’re looking for an extra reason to get behind the wheel of a Honda, these tax credits and incentives should do the trick.
Rebates and Incentives
When you purchase the Honda Clarity in Washington state, you’ll be able to take advantage of the following state and national rebates and incentives:
- Qualified Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) Tax Credit: If your Clarity meets specific emission standards, then the minimum tax credit you can receive is $2,500, and the maximum credit is $7,500.
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Tax Exemption: This sales tax exemption applies to up to $32,000 of a vehicle’s selling price or the total amount of lease payments made.
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle and Hybrid Electric Vehicle Emissions Inspection Exemption: Don’t wait in line for your emissions test, as the Honda Clarity lets you skip this task.
Why the Honda Clarity?
The Honda Clarity is a great alternative fuel vehicle that provides drivers with a variety of sustainable advantages as well as offers impressive style and features. Those who opt for the 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In hybrid will get features like:
- Switching between battery power and gas engine for maximum efficiency
- Combine electric motor with VTEC® engine that offers 181 hp and 232 lb-ft of torque
- HondaLink® keeps you connected to your vehicle while on the go
- 8-inch display touchscreen lets you access infotainment easily
- Standard Honda Sensing® offers intuitive driver assistance features like Road Departure Mitigation, Lane Keeping Assist System, and Collision Mitigation Braking System that stand out from competitors
Visit Honda of Kirkland Today
If the Honda Clarity sounds like a vehicle you’re interested in, check out Honda of Kirkland today. Our team can also help you learn about the incentives and rebates available to you, or even how Honda hybrid vehicles work. Contact us today to learn more of Honda history, or to take the Honda Clarity home to Redmond.
More from Honda of Kirkland
The 2020 Honda Pilot color options are in, and it’s time to take a look at the various styles you can get for this popular Honda SUV. Whether you’re looking for something bright and vibrant to turn heads around Redmond and Woodinville, or want something dark and sleek, you’ll have plenty of choices to suit…
If you’re looking for a powerful Honda SUV that has it all, then check out the 2020 Honda Pilot configurations. Whether you’re looking for more power on Redmond and Woodinville roads, or more technology and safety features to have your back, there’s a Pilot at a price that suits your needs. Check out the 2020…
Choosing the exterior color of your 2019 Honda Civic is, for many Redmond drivers, among the more fun parts of picking out your new sedan. Color matters, as it allows you to personalize your Civic while also loudly declaring who you are as a driver to the rest of the world. Will you choose a…