2019 Honda CR-V LX vs. EX Comparison
1.5L 4-cylinder turbocharged engine
Though all of the 2019 Honda CR-V models for sale at Honda of Kirkland provide a balance of power and comfort, some 2019 Honda CR-V configurations just might suit you better than others. In this CR-V side-by-side comparison by the experts at Honda of Kirkland, we take a look at the LX and EX CR-V trim levels to determine the differences. Hopefully, you’ll know your family’s next Redmond road trip vehicle by the end of this comparison.
2019 CR-V LX vs. EX: Price
Presumably, you’ve already budgeted what you can afford to pay to finance or lease a 2019 Honda CR-V compact SUV. This number may be the biggest factor when choosing between the CR-V LX or CR-V EX, since there’s a nearly $3,000 price difference between the two. For Woodinville drivers mostly concerned about their budget, the LX is alluring:
- Honda CR-V LX with CVT – MSRP from $24,450*
- Honda CR-V EX with CVT – MSRP from $27,350*
2019 CR-V Interior and Exterior Features
Regardless of your Honda CR-V, you’ll enjoy comfort and style while cruising around Seattle. As you might have guessed, the higher pricing of the EX does afford it more premium amenities than the LX. Here’s a rundown of LX and EX features:
Honda CR-V LX
- 5-inch LCD screen
- USB port
- 4-speaker sound system
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- LED daytime running lights.
- Rearview camera
- Cruise control
Honda CR-V EX
- 7-inch touchscreen
- Upgraded rearview camera
- Satellite radio
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Fog lights
- Heated side-view mirrors
- 18-inch alloy wheels
2019 CR-V MPG and Performance Specs
The 2019 Honda CR-V EX engine outperforms the LX, but both deliver respectable horsepower, torque, and gas mileage for road trips. Here is a rundown of performance specs:
- Honda CR-V LX – The CR-V LX gets its power from a 184-hp 2.4L four-cylinder engine that also produces 180 lb-ft of torque. You are given the choice between Honda CR-V LX AWD and FWD models. With front-wheel drive and its standard CVT, the CR-V LX gets up to an EPA-estimated 32 mpg highway and 26 mpg city**.
- Honda CR-V EX – Upgrading to the CR-V EX trim gets you a turbocharged 1.5L four-cylinder engine that generates 190 hp and 179 lb-ft of torque. Similar to the LX, the EX is available with either front-wheel or all-wheel drive. Again, efficiency is slightly higher with front-wheel drive and the standard CVT, with this configuration earning up to an EPA-estimated 34 mpg highway and 28 mpg city**.
Compare the Honda CR-V LX vs. EX at Honda of Kirkland!
At this point, it’s time to come check out some of the Honda CR-V LX and EX models for sale on our lot. Our helpful sales staff is here to assist you compare the models, and our finance team can show you the latest Honda CR-V specials. Reach out today to set up a test drive or two!
Our New CR-V Inventory
More About Honda Models
Critics are full of praise for the 2020 Honda CR-V — and its tremendous amount of cargo space is just one reason. This compact SUV’s expansive interior dimensions ensure that all 5 passengers are treated to supportive, comfortable seats and plenty of room to stretch out on long drives. You’ll find high-quality materials throughout the…
Drivers and critics alike are buzzing about the versatile 2020 Honda CR-V. This family-friendly vehicle is designed with your safety and comfort in mind, with abundant advanced technology features and comfort amenities offered standard. With four trims to choose from and plenty of available extras, you can customize your CR-V to make your daily grind…
The 2020 Honda CR-V is available to Kirkland drivers in four trim levels. From safety and infotainment technology to comfort amenities and convenience features, there’s a Honda CR-V trim level to meet you and your family’s driving needs. Below, we’ll list the key features that come standard on all four Honda CR-V trim levels. All…
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,095.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.