2019 Honda CR-V LX vs. EX Comparison
1.5L 4-cylinder turbocharged engine
Though all of the 2019 Honda CR-V models for sale at Honda of Kirkland provide a balance of power and comfort, some 2019 Honda CR-V configurations just might suit you better than others. In this CR-V side-by-side comparison by the experts at Honda of Kirkland, we take a look at the LX and EX CR-V trim levels to determine the differences. Hopefully, you’ll know your family’s next Redmond road trip vehicle by the end of this comparison.
2019 CR-V LX vs. EX: Price
Presumably, you’ve already budgeted what you can afford to pay to finance or lease a 2019 Honda CR-V compact SUV. This number may be the biggest factor when choosing between the CR-V LX or CR-V EX, since there’s a nearly $3,000 price difference between the two. For Woodinville drivers mostly concerned about their budget, the LX is alluring:
- Honda CR-V LX with CVT – MSRP from $24,450*
- Honda CR-V EX with CVT – MSRP from $27,350*
2019 CR-V Interior and Exterior Features
Regardless of your Honda CR-V, you’ll enjoy comfort and style while cruising around Seattle. As you might have guessed, the higher pricing of the EX does afford it more premium amenities than the LX. Here’s a rundown of LX and EX features:
Honda CR-V LX
- 5-inch LCD screen
- USB port
- 4-speaker sound system
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- LED daytime running lights.
- Rearview camera
- Cruise control
Honda CR-V EX
- 7-inch touchscreen
- Upgraded rearview camera
- Satellite radio
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Fog lights
- Heated side-view mirrors
- 18-inch alloy wheels
2019 CR-V MPG and Performance Specs
The 2019 Honda CR-V EX engine outperforms the LX, but both deliver respectable horsepower, torque, and gas mileage for road trips. Here is a rundown of performance specs:
- Honda CR-V LX – The CR-V LX gets its power from a 184-hp 2.4L four-cylinder engine that also produces 180 lb-ft of torque. You are given the choice between Honda CR-V LX AWD and FWD models. With front-wheel drive and its standard CVT, the CR-V LX gets up to an EPA-estimated 32 mpg highway and 26 mpg city**.
- Honda CR-V EX – Upgrading to the CR-V EX trim gets you a turbocharged 1.5L four-cylinder engine that generates 190 hp and 179 lb-ft of torque. Similar to the LX, the EX is available with either front-wheel or all-wheel drive. Again, efficiency is slightly higher with front-wheel drive and the standard CVT, with this configuration earning up to an EPA-estimated 34 mpg highway and 28 mpg city**.
Compare the Honda CR-V LX vs. EX at Honda of Kirkland!
At this point, it’s time to come check out some of the Honda CR-V LX and EX models for sale on our lot. Our helpful sales staff is here to assist you compare the models, and our finance team can show you the latest Honda CR-V specials. Reach out today to set up a test drive or two!
Our New CR-V Inventory
More About Honda Models
When it comes to fuel-efficient SUVs for your Redmond commute, you can’t go wrong with the 2021 Honda CR-V gas mileage. With a 28 city / 34 highway* rating on the base CR-V LX 2WD with CVT, along with stellar specs and hybrid options, this Honda SUV lineup has it all to deliver you savings…
If you’re looking for a reliable SUV that provides accessible features for your Redmond commute, then you’ll be impressed with the 2021 Honda HR-V interior. With expanded passenger and cargo space, along with a wide selection of standard and available cabin features, this family-friendly Honda SUV has it all. Get a closer look at the…
When you’re ready to bring home your next SUV, the new 2021 Honda CR-V will have you looking your best around Redmond and Woodinville. Whether you’re looking for something sleek and sophisticated, or bold and vibrant, the 2021 Honda CR-V colors have something you’ll love. Check out the new 2021 Honda CR-V colors, and then…
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,095.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.