2019 Honda CR-V LX vs. EX Comparison
1.5L 4-cylinder turbocharged engine
Though all of the 2019 Honda CR-V models for sale at Honda of Kirkland provide a balance of power and comfort, some 2019 Honda CR-V configurations just might suit you better than others. In this CR-V side-by-side comparison by the experts at Honda of Kirkland, we take a look at the LX and EX CR-V trim levels to determine the differences. Hopefully, you’ll know your family’s next Redmond road trip vehicle by the end of this comparison.
2019 CR-V LX vs. EX: Price
Presumably, you’ve already budgeted what you can afford to pay to finance or lease a 2019 Honda CR-V compact SUV. This number may be the biggest factor when choosing between the CR-V LX or CR-V EX, since there’s a nearly $3,000 price difference between the two. For Woodinville drivers mostly concerned about their budget, the LX is alluring:
- Honda CR-V LX with CVT – MSRP from $24,450*
- Honda CR-V EX with CVT – MSRP from $27,350*
2019 CR-V Interior and Exterior Features
Regardless of your Honda CR-V, you’ll enjoy comfort and style while cruising around Seattle. As you might have guessed, the higher pricing of the EX does afford it more premium amenities than the LX. Here’s a rundown of LX and EX features:
Honda CR-V LX
- 5-inch LCD screen
- USB port
- 4-speaker sound system
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- LED daytime running lights.
- Rearview camera
- Cruise control
Honda CR-V EX
- 7-inch touchscreen
- Upgraded rearview camera
- Satellite radio
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Fog lights
- Heated side-view mirrors
- 18-inch alloy wheels
2019 CR-V MPG and Performance Specs
The 2019 Honda CR-V EX engine outperforms the LX, but both deliver respectable horsepower, torque, and gas mileage for road trips. Here is a rundown of performance specs:
- Honda CR-V LX – The CR-V LX gets its power from a 184-hp 2.4L four-cylinder engine that also produces 180 lb-ft of torque. You are given the choice between Honda CR-V LX AWD and FWD models. With front-wheel drive and its standard CVT, the CR-V LX gets up to an EPA-estimated 32 mpg highway and 26 mpg city**.
- Honda CR-V EX – Upgrading to the CR-V EX trim gets you a turbocharged 1.5L four-cylinder engine that generates 190 hp and 179 lb-ft of torque. Similar to the LX, the EX is available with either front-wheel or all-wheel drive. Again, efficiency is slightly higher with front-wheel drive and the standard CVT, with this configuration earning up to an EPA-estimated 34 mpg highway and 28 mpg city**.
Compare the Honda CR-V LX vs. EX at Honda of Kirkland!
At this point, it’s time to come check out some of the Honda CR-V LX and EX models for sale on our lot. Our helpful sales staff is here to assist you compare the models, and our finance team can show you the latest Honda CR-V specials. Reach out today to set up a test drive or two!
Our New CR-V Inventory
More About Honda Models
When it comes to SUVs on the market, you’ve got a lot of options, but with the 2020 Honda HR-V configurations, you’ll have everything you need to find the right fully-loaded SUV to keep you moving on Redmond roads. This unique Honda lineup features competitive prices, trusted engineering and fuel economy, advanced technology features, and…
The 2020 Honda CR-V is already impressing Redmond drivers thanks to its incredible performance, but this Honda SUV continues to push the limits of what it can offer with the new CR-V’s towing capacity. Just as the CR-V was engineered to provide an outstanding fuel-efficient ride, a Honda CR-V towing package offers more versatility than…
Redmond drivers looking for a greener performance out of their Honda SUV will love the incredible fuel savings they’ll get with the 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid’s configurations. This unique CR-V option comes with an exceptional fuel economy and performance while delivering the reliable Honda features at a price you can appreciate. Learn more about the…
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,095.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.