Coronavirus COVID-19 Preventative Measures
To Our Valued Customers,
Honda of Kirkland is taking preventative actions to help protect our staff and valued consumers against the COVID-19 pandemic. We have implemented a scheduled cleaning routine during business hours to thoroughly disinfect all surfaces, door knobs, access handles, light switches and general contact areas. We have hand sanitizer available at all consumer contact areas and at the entrance and exits to the building. Due to the current situation, we have also directed our evening cleaning crew to pay close attention to all high-traffic contact areas and take extra care disinfecting those sensitive areas. We have gloves available for use by all consumers and employees. We are doing everything that we can to ensure that we are actively slowing the pace and impact of this virus. We are particularly sensitive to protecting the higher risk members of our community.
Due to current events, we have temporarily cancelled our local shuttle service, rental vehicles however are still available.
In addition, we have added available at-home services for your convenience – Please call for details:
- Flexible and transparent negotiation of a new or used vehicle purchase from the comfort of your own home
- Scheduling of a virtual vehicle walk-around
- Pick-up and delivery of service vehicles available for a small fee of $25*
- * Please call for details – Some restrictions may apply
During this time, we ask that you pay for your services with a debit or credit card rather than cash if possible. Thank you for your help and support in our attempt to help slow the pace and impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
General COVID-19 Information from Public Health:
King County Novel Coronavirus Call Center:
- If you are in King County and believe you were exposed to a confirmed case of COVID-19, contact the King County Novel Coronavirus Call Center: 206-477-3977.
- The call center will be open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Pacific Time)
- For general concerns and questions about COVID-19, please call the Washington State Novel Coronavirus Call Center at 800-525-0127
When to seek medical evaluation and advice:
- If you have symptoms like cough, fever, or other respiratory problems, call your health care provider. Do not go to the emergency room. Emergency rooms need to be able to serve those with the most critical needs.
- If you are having a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
How the public can help:
- Do not go to the emergency room unless essential. Emergency rooms need to be able to serve those with the most critical needs. If you have symptoms like cough, fever, or other respiratory problems, contact your regular doctor first.
- Stay home when sick.
- Practice excellent personal hygiene habits, including hand washing, coughing into tissue or elbow, avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Stay away from people who are ill, especially if you are 60 and older or have underlying health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, lung disease, or a weakened immune system.
Stay informed. Information is changing frequently. Check and subscribe to Public Health’s website (www.kingcounty.gov/COVID).