2016 Honda HR-V
Introducing the Honda HR-V, a dynamic, fuel-efficient small SUV with sleek styling and next-generation connectivity. This all-new vehicle recently made its world debut at the New York Auto Show. Its clean character lines are complemented by hidden rear door handles, giving the SUV a sporty presence.
As part of Honda's light-truck lineup, the HR-V is built on a unique center-tank layout and offers a versatile, spacious interior. It's equipped with the Honda-exclusive Magic Seat®, so you can fold the second-row seat completely flat for added cargo space and greater flexibility. Smaller than the CR-V, the HR-V SUV is an ideal size for both city streets and mountain roads. We invite you to contact us for updates on the arrival of the new 2016 Honda HR-V in the Seattle area.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera 6
- 60/40 Split 2nd-Row Magic Seat®
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® 3 and Streaming Audio
- USB Audio Interface 13
- Remote Entry
- 17-Inch Alloy Wheels
- 7-Inch Display Audio Touch-Screen 14
- HondaLink® Next Generation 7
- Honda LaneWatch™ 8
- Pandora® Compatibility 2
- Push Button Start
- Smart Entry
- Power Moonroof
- Heated Front Seats
- Leather-Trimmed Interior
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Recognition 5
- SiriusXM® 10
- HD Radio™ 4
- Roof Rails
-  Carrying too much cargo or improperly storing it can affect the handling, stability and operation of this vehicle. Follow applicable load limits and loading guidelines.
-  Pandora, the Pandora logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. Compatible with select smartphones. See: www.pandora.com/everywhere/mobile. Not all devices compatible with USB connection. Your wireless carrier’s rate plans apply.
-  The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Honda Motor Co., Ltd., is under license.
-  HD Radio™ is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp.
-  The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ is standard on EX-L Navi models in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. (Honda HD Digital Traffic service only available in the United States, except Alaska). Please see your Honda dealer for details.
-  Always visually confirm that it is safe to drive before backing up; the rearview camera display does not provide complete information about all conditions and objects at the rear of your vehicle.
-  Check the HondaLink® website for smartphone compatibility and access to the Display Audio Interface.
-  Display accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object and speed, and the display may not show all relevant traffic. The display is not a substitute for your own direct visual assessment of traffic conditions before changing lanes.
-  Compatible with select phones with Bluetooth®. Your wireless carrier’s rate plans apply. State or local laws may limit use of texting feature. Only use texting feature when conditions allow you to do so safely.
-  SiriusXM services require a subscription after any trial period. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Fees and programming subject to change. XM satellite service is available only to those at least 18 years and older in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. ©2014 SiriusXM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SiriusXM Radio Inc.
-  25 city/34 highway/28 combined mpg rating for 6MT models. 28 city/35 highway/31 combined mpg rating for 2WD CVT models. 27 city/32 highway/29 combined mpg rating for AWD CVT models. Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. User for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
-  MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $880.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.
-  The USB Audio Interface is used for direct connection to and control of some current digital audio players and other USB devices that contain MP3, WMA or AAC music files. Some USB devices with security software and digital rights-protected files may not work. Please see your Honda dealer for details.
-  The Display Audio Interface is used for direct connection to and streaming from some current smartphones. Some smartphones may not work. Please see your Honda dealer for details.
-  Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors. For more information, see GreenCarJournal.com
-  Government 5-Star Safety Ratins are part of the U.S. Department of Transportation's New Car Assessment Program (www.safercar.gov).